Sunday 5 November 2017

My New Bike

My New Bike

Apparently

I woke up not knowing I would get the red & black shiny bike today my mum said “get dressed we are going to get that bike you wanted in an hour.” I pumped my hand in the air well whispering “Yes!” to myself as I walked to my room excitedly. I came out of my room dressed as I ran to my car forgetting we were getting it in an hour I waited 5 minutes till I went back upstairs Jack was cracking up with laughter. “I forgot we were getting it in an hour” I said while slapping my face.



 so I grabbed my phone and watched youtube for 43 minutes then played clash royal for 10 minutes. Then my mum said we’re going now then jumped off the couch then raced downstairs sat in the car thinking “Is my bike going to be that red one or green one?” then my mum & dad walked slowly to the car then we drove through town it felt like it took 5 hours but it was only 15 minutes then we arrived at Mitchell cycles. As I jumped out of the car I was in the shop looking for the red & black bike I wanted even though it was $500!



Mum Bought the red & black bike then I rushed outside and tried to open the but i didn't succeed I failed hard but I finally got it open and put my bike in then we went home to ask Jack if he wanted to ride his bike at Spotswood college.

No comments:

Post a Comment